St James is an Anglican Church and part of the Church in Wales whose roots go back to the early Celtic Christians who first worshipped here.
As a church we are:
- evangelical, but not fundamentalist,
- traditional, but not old-fashioned,
- charismatic, but not Pentecostal
- liturgical, but not formal
- open to questions, but holding firm to the orthodox faith as handed down from the Apostles, tradition, and the early church.
Rev Mark Williams
01792 459449/01792 470532
St James' Church, Walter Road, Swansea SA1 4QF Tel: (01792) 459449
The Church in Wales
Yr Eglwys yng Nghymru
©The Parish of St James is part of the Diocese of Swansea and Brecon in the Church in Wales